Comment

If you stop by The Bubble, leave us a note - write on our wall - say Hi!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

TREES!!!!!!

The hunt for the best Chicago Christmas Trees continues –

Please remember there is no rhyme or reason to the order of this list, in my hunt for the trees I am tracking the top ten places not to be missed and I will post that separately.

For now we will continue with the 25 days of Chicago Christmas Trees that we began earlier.

The eleventh day of Chicago Christmas trees comes from The Fairmont Hotel near Millennium Park. You’ll see there are two trees that balance their staircase beautifully. Quite an elegant sight.

The twelfth day of Chicago Christmas trees comes from The Swissotel. Fun and colorful.

The thirteenth day of Chicago Christmas trees comes from Pioneer Court in front of the Tribune Tower, across from The Wrigley Building. (day & night views) This is the first year they’ve placed a live tree here. Not too spectacular in the day, but at night we can see it from my office & it’s beautiful!



The fourteenth day of Chicago Christmas trees comes from The Four Seasons Hotel. The downstairs lobby, the upstairs lobby and a fun Gingerbread Hotel.





The fifteenth day of Chicago Christmas trees comes from Union Station, The Waldorf Astoria, The Hilton Suites, The Knickerbocker Hotel, The Allerton Hotel (with the iconic Tip Top Tap neon sign), The Aon Building, The Marriott on Michigan Avenue, and Millennium Station… (I had a few extra trees I needed to fit in)
Union Station Great Hall

 Waldorf Astoria Inside & Out
 The Knickbocker Hotel Lobby
 Knickerbocker Tree & Wreath

Hilton Suites Tree


The Allerton Hotel Tree

The Aon Building Tree

The Marriott Hotel on Michigan Avenue

Millennium Station Tree


This has been a great adventure! I feel like I’ve walked ½ the city. I do have my full quota for this year, I’ve only left a few stones unturned – you have to leave a few surprises for the future. I’m looking forward to revealing the next 10 spots… Merry Christmasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment